HEALTHY SOFT DRINKS
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, November 9, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ --
"Premiumization Opportunities in Healthy Soft Drinks" reviews consumer survey data and recent product innovation to provide insight into how soft drinks can create more value for consumers in the health and wellness arena. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?" and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
The soft drinks industry is facing intense scrutiny over the levels of sugar and artificial ingredients used in its products. At the same time, manufacturers face myriad and conflicting consumer preferences, for drinks that are tasty, healthy, low- or no-calorie, natural and hydrating, which calls for new approaches to soft drink formulation. This is particularly true in the healthy drinks sector, where there is room to innovate product formulations that offer better long-term health and wellness benefits.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1184461-premiumization-opportunities-in-healthy-soft-drinks-routes-for-tapping-into-underserved
- Over half of global consumers believe raw/unprocessed food and drink is more nutritious, which is encouraging for juices, smoothies, and cold-pressed beverages.
- Consumers are more likely to say that plant-based sources of protein have a positive effect on their health rather than milk or whey protein.
- Nearly two thirds of global consumers say that a "natural" claim would make a product seem more authentic to them.
Key points to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
2. Long-Term Health
Bone and joint
3. Building Trust
Herbal and savory
Juices and smoothies
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here