At 317.4k (+2.8% YoY), volumes in line with est. of 310.5k
Healthy growth in scooters offsets fall in Mopeds
* TVS Motor’s Sep-17 sales were at 317.4k units (2.8% YoY; in line with est. of 310.5k units).
* Domestic volumes declined marginally by 0.6% YoY, while exports (14% of volumes) grew 29.3% YoY.
* Scooter volumes increased by a healthy 15.7% YoY to 106.9k units (est. of 101k units).
* Mopeds dispatches declined 15.4% YoY to 76k units (est. of 80k units).
* However, motorcycle volumes grew 3.2% YoY to 125.4k units (est. of 121k units).
* 3Ws volumes increased 88.3% YoY, led by growth in domestic sales and exports.
* Total exports grew 29.3% YoY, led by growth in 2W and 3W exports.
* The stock trades at 47.5x/27.4x FY18E/FY19E EPS. Maintain Buy.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://www.motilaloswal.com/MOSLdisclaimer/disclaimer.html SEBI Registration number is INH000000412
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer