80 Field Engineer & Field Supervisor Vacancy – PGCIL
Advt No. N2JM/HR/Contractual Rect-2017/FEFS/
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL)
Jammu & Kashmir
POWER GRID, Northern Region Transmission System-II, having transmission system in the states of J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and UT of Chandigarh invites applications from young, dynamic and experienced professionals for prestigious assignment under consultancy services to JKPDD for Rural Electrification (RE) works in Kulgam, Pulwama, Shopian, Ramban, Reasi, Udhampur, Leh & Kargil district of J&K state. The places may increase or decrease as per the agreement between POWERGRID & JKPDD. The project involves Electrification of villages in remote and far flung areas of Jammu & Kashmir and only those candidates should apply who have the zest and ability to handle associated challenges of working in remote, far flung and rural areas. Selected individuals shall be engaged purely on contractual basis and the place of posting will be in J&K state only. Details of the opening are given here under:
PGCIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Field Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 37 Posts (Electrical – 30 Posts & Civil – 07 Posts)
Grade Pay: Rs.30000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Field Supervisor
No. of Vacancy: 43 Posts (Electrical – 36 Posts & Civil – 07 Posts)
Grade Pay: Rs.23000/- (Per Month)
- For Field Engineer: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Engg.)/AMIE in Electrical/Civil Discipline or equivalent from recognized university/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC (NCL) categories and pass marks for SC category.
- For Field Supervisor: Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 55% marks for General and OBC (NCL) categories and pass marks for SC category.
- The postings in above openings are only in Jammu & Kashmir State.
- Before applying, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be from a recognized Institution or University. For Post ID 01 & 02 Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed second class rail/bus fare by shortest route for to & fro journey provided they meet the laid down criteria however in case screening test is conducted then reimbursement shall be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwD categories only. For Post ID 03 & 04, candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwD categories shall be reimbursed to & fro second class rail/bus fare by shortest route for appearing in the screening test.
- For post ID 01 & 02 candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview and relieving letter from their previous employers at the time of joining. For post ID 03 & 04 candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce relieving letter from their previous employer at the time of joining without which the joining cannot be done.
- Applicants claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of submission of application to POWERGRID.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com clearly mentioning Recruitment of FE/FS for RE works in the subject line.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Jammu in case of any legal case /dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified.
- Mere appearance in screening test or submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Eligibility of the candidates can be checked at any stage during/after the selection process. Candidature is liable to be rejected/if engaged, services are liable to be discontinued , if at any stage during or after the selection process, it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility criteria/qualifying requirements specified in the advertisement.
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 06.12.2017 to 26.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.12.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 26.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application fee: 06.12.2017 to 26.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form