newsdog Facebook

4 hurt in cylider blast in Thane

UNI India-English 2017-11-08 13:23:00
Thane, Nov 8 (UNI) Four people, including a couple, received severe burn wounds, when a domestic gas cylinder in their house caught fire and exploded early on Wednesday, Thane Municipal Corporation sources said.

TMC RDMC Chief Santosh Kadam told this correspondent that the explosion occurred around 0630 hrs at their residence at Siddeshwat Talao area of Patil Wadi near the TMC headquarters he said.

The couple is being treated at the hospital.

The house wall collapsed due to the blast, he added.

UNI XR NV RSA 1330.