Ola and Microsoft to keynote at Connected Car Pune
CARDIFF, Wales, November 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Connected Car Pune takes place on November 29, 2017 @ The Westin Pune Koregaon Park, India
- Ola and Microsoft to deliver keynote presentations
- Opening panel debate featuring Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra, Ford and Cisco Jasper
- 20 speakers from OEMs, suppliers and other industry stakeholders
- FREE TICKETS for Automotive World site license holders and vehicle manufacturer employees
Automotive Megatrends is delighted to return to Pune for the 2017 edition of Connected Car Pune.
This conference brings together the stakeholders responsible for the evolution of the connected car. Great speakers, cutting-edge topics and fantastic networking opportunities make Connected Car Pune an unmissable conference.
Connected Car Pune features two exciting keynotes that underline the dynamic nature of connectivity in India.
Anand Subramanian, Senior Director - PR & Corporate Communications at Ola, will provide insight from the urban mobility services perspective. This fast-growing mobility platform is a fascinating example of connectivity in India's rapidly-evolving automotive industry.
Radha Rajappa, Area Services Lead at Microsoft, will also deliver a keynote. With extensive knowledge of mobility, data analytics, Cloud and services, and her experience at Microsoft and other tech giants, Radha has exciting views to share.
Where vehicle connectivity is heading is the subject of the first of two panel discussions. Panellists debating 'Connected cars in India - the next ten years' include:
- Tarun Aggarwal, Vice President, ERDD Electrical, xEV and Electronics Systems, Maruti Suzuki
- Sirish Batchu, Head - Advanced Electronics & Digitalization, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Srini Racha, Manager Connected Vehicles & Services, Ford India
- Krish Inbarajan, Global Head of Connected Car, Cisco Jasper
The second panel debate of the day will examine 'India's role in the global connected car market'. Moderated by Markus Pfefferer, MD Asia Pacific at Ducker Worldwide, the panel features:
- Sreegururaj Jayachander, Principal Engineer, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Krishna Prasad, Director, Delphi Technical Centre India
- Sheetal Patil, Global Product Manager - Infotainment, Visteon
- K. Srinivasan, Co-Founder and CEO, AllGo
The one-day event will also include presentations from:
- Kishore Rao, Managing Director, Mathworks India
- Sanjay Gupta, Vice President & India Country Manager, NXP India
- Venkat Moganty, Senior Director, Enmovil Solutions
- Santosh Kulkarni, Vice President & Industrial Sector Leader - India / South Asia, IBM
- Srihari Mulgund, President, Ricardo India
- Venkata Kolla, Director of Engineering, Civil Maps
- Sagar Apte, Founder & CEO, CarIQ
For more information and to obtain tickets for this unique conference, please go to: https://www.automotivemegatrends.com/connected-car-pune
Note: Automotive World site license holders and employees of vehicle manufacturers are eligible for FREE TICKETS to this conference.
SOURCE Automotive Megatrends