Recipe of Wheat Ghughari Chaat – Make it in Just 5 Minutes
Ghughari is a Traditional Indian snack recipe. This recipe includes protein and energy packed healthy and low cal snacks for all health seekers.
Serves – 2 People
Cook Time – 15 to 20 mins
Ingredients of Ghughri Chat :-
- 1 cup -boiled wheat soaked for 4-6 hours
- 1/2 cup -boiled black chana soaked for 4-6 hours
- 1/2 cup – baby corn
- 1/2cup - chopped cucumber
- 1- onion finely chopped
- 1- tomato finely chopped
- 2- Green chilies finely chopped
- 2- tbspchopped coriander leaves,
- 2- tbsp lemon juice
- 1- tspblack salt,
- 1- tsp cumin powder,
- 1- tsp red chilli powder,
- 1- tsp chat masala
- 2- tspNylon sev For Garnish
How to Prepare :-
- Firstly soak wheat and black chana for 3 to 4 hrs
- Pressure cook wheat and black chana with salt as per taste, about 3-4 whistles.
- Let them cool and Drain excess water from boiled wheat and chana dal.
- Take them all in a large bowl.
- Add everything except sev and coriander leaves.
- Mix everything.
- Now lastly garnish Ghughari Chaat with some coriander leaves and sev.
- Now ready to serve.
Recipe Note :-
- The salt and spices power in the Ghughari chaat can be adjusted as per your liking.
Healthy Recipe :-
- Wheat Improves Your Metabolism
- It will Reduce your Reduces Chronic Inflammation
- It will Helpful to Promotes Women’s Health
- Wheat Ghughari Prevents Breast Cancer
- It will Prevents Childhood Asthma
So what are you waiting just leave your place and make it this tasty healthy dish it will definitely helps you.
Image Copyright: Google search