RITES Limited Recruitment - 2 Hindi Assistant Vacancy
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working staff as under:
RITES Job Details:
1.Post Name: Hindi Assistant
No Of Vacancy: 02 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19470/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level; OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level.
Relaxations & Concessions:
Reservation/ relaxation/ concessions to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile would be provided against reserved posts (where applicable) as per extant Govt. orders. Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders. PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD. Such PWD candidates shall be eligible for relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit.
Venue & Time:
Exact Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
Communication with RITES:
1.Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available on the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or shall be uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for further updates.
2.Any communication with RITES should invariably contain the following particulars:
- VC No
- REGISTRATION/ROLL NO.
- NAME OF CANDIDATE IN FULL AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
- Valid email address as given in the application
- Communications not containing above particulars shall NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://rites.com form 06.12.2017 to 28.12.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with self attested copies of all certificates & document to the Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana on or before 08.01.2018.
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form