The 10 Most Streamed Dance Songs of 2017
Are you sitting down? This is going to be a real shocker.
Well, maybe. Spotify published its list of most streamed songs in 2017, and the dance music lines up nicely with the Billboard charts. All your favorites are there, from Kygo to The Chainsmokers, Zedd, Martin Garrix and DJ Snake.
Some of the entries in the top 15 were actually released in 2016: The Weeknd's pair of Daft Punk collabs from Starboy held steady all year long. Calvin Harris snuck a couple singles from his latest album Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1, while Justin Bieber makes two collaborative appearances. It's The Chainsmokers who take home top billing with the No. 1 song, and more top-streamed hits than any other outfit.
Read more: Kygo Announces Hollywood Bowl Concert Film, Shares Orchestral 'Stargazing' Video: Watch
Check the full list below and see how the national averages match against your own most-streamed playlists.
15. Axwell & Ingrosso - "More Than You Know"
14. DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber - "Let Me Love You"
13. Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean - "Feels"
12. David Guetta feat. Justin Bieber - "2U"
11. Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean, Migos - "Slide"
10. The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk - "Starboy"
9. The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk - "I Feel It Coming"
8. Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson - "Symphony"
7. The Chainsmokers - "Closer"
6. Martin Garrix feat. Dua Lipa - "Scared to be Lonely"
5. Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul, Anne-Marie - "Rockabye"
4. Zedd feat. Alessia Cara - "Stay"
3. The Chainsmokers - "Paris"
2. Kygo feat. Selena Gomez - "It Ain't Me"
1. The Chainsmokers feat. Coldplay "Something Just Like This"