newsdog Facebook

Consumed poison 3 weeks ago, minor dies

NYOOOZ 2018-06-13 00:00:00

Consumed poison 3 weeks ago, minor dies


Tribune News ServiceAmritsar, June 12A 16-year-old girl, who consumed poison on May 25, died at a hospital in Ajanla while undergoing treatment here on Tuesday. Ajnala SHO Paramvir Singh said, “The girl was undergoing treatment at a local private hospital. The poison was allegedly offered to her by a man, said to be her lover. As per the statement of the victim, she and a man from the same village had a love affair. She said that he had been “raping” her for the past two years with a promise to marry her.

Stay updated with all the Amritsar Latest News headlines here. For more exclusive & live news updates from all around India, stay connected with NYOOOZ.

Source:-http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/amritsar/consumed-poison-3-weeks-ago-minor-dies/604399.html