Know why black stains occur on the tongue - Home made remedies
The tongue does not just talk about the taste of food but it also tells a lot about health. Many times when a doctor goes to the checkup, he also checks your tongue because your health rule is revealed from the tongue. At the same time, you may have noticed that sometimes there are black spots on the tongue. In this case, this is a sign of your poor health. Having such a black spot means that there is not enough supply of food in your body. If you do, then do not need to panic. There are many home remedies for this, which you can follow and get rid of these black spots.
1. Pineapple - Pineapple is the most beneficial. There is a bromelain enzyme that helps eliminate the black spots of the tongue. Help get rid of frozen dead skin on the tongue. By consuming it every day, you will start to see the benefits.
2. Ginger - This fruit has many solutions. Put small pieces of ginger and keep them on dark spots for 10 minutes. Do this every day. Gradually you will begin to see its effect. And black spots will get rid of
3. Neem - neem medicine a medicine of hundred medicines. Neem is also used in today's time too. After dark spots on the tongue boil neem water and rinse it with lukewarmness. From which you will get rid of those black spots Whoever looks at opening your mouth
4. Aloe Vera - Aloe vera is called panacea for the skin. You can use the aloe vera in a way that is in its gel, you can place it in a spacious place. Which will help you to relax slowly?
5. Long and cinnamon - from cinnamon's kitchen and also used for health. Take two cloves of two long and cinnamon together and boil it by putting it in water.