3rd T20- India Vs New Zealand- 10 Feb2019- Prediction- Who Will Win?
With the series tied at 1-1, we are in for a thrilling contest in the decider on 10 Feb at Hamilton.The pitch wont help batsmen or bowlers too much. Both the sides are unpredictable. Who will win? Just wait and watch.
- If Dhawan and Sharma give a good start, India wins. If they fail, India loses.
- Dhoni and Pant have been saviors after openers- crawl on for a win.
- K Pandya always gives breakthrough.Y Chahal failed- 1 wkt so far with 9 rpo.
- H Pandya has been unreliable with bat and ball so far.
- K Ahmed gets thrashed in earlier overs but picks up wkts of tail enders- inconsequential.
- Why was S Gill flown in- to rest or play- may replace D Karthik- risky.
- Vijay Shankar is supposed to be an all rounder but not bowled. failed as a batsmen. Replace him.
- Both Dhawan and R Sharma will fall cheaply- each getting around 10-15 runs.
- H Pandya and K Pandya will be saviors in this match- one getting to fifties.
- Dhoni and Pant will fizzle out cheaply- below 20 runs.
- Remaing batsmen and bowlers will struggle and buckle against New Zealand pacers.
- Main wkt takers- K Pandya, B Kumar.
- Capability- 170 runs.
- Bold, audacious batting style of top order.
- Munro, Seifert will have a filed day- both getting into quickfire thirties.
- Munro is due for big score.
- D Mitchel, failed in both matches may be replaced by J Neesham/D Bracewell. B Tickner will replace L Ferguson.
- R Taylor and C de Grandhomme will fail.
- J Neesham, S Kuggeleijn will get past 25 runs.
- K Williamson is likely to play a match winning knock- past 50 runs.
- Depth in batting.
- Strength lies in all rounders (game changers)- 5 playing
- Main wkt takers- B Tickner, M santner.
- Capability- 190 runs.
- India is a plucky team- can buckle under pressure.
- New Zealand openers play bold cricket.
- New Zealand play bold cricket without pressure.
- All rounders- NZ-5 vs India 2- will play a great role.
- Overall, New Zealand team is more balanced and in form.
Likely Winner- New Zealand
Polls- Vote For Your Favorite Team
Take Our Poll