Opportunity to join Indian Coast Guard: Applications invited
Posted by Syed Qayam Ali on Feb 11, 2019, 1:08 PM IST Breaking News Jobs Top Stories
Excellent Opportunity for Diploma Holders to Join As Yantrik 02/2019 Batch, (Course Commencing in August 2019)
The application will be Accepted “Online” From 11 to 21 Feb 2019
- Applications are Invited from Indian male candidates possessing educational qualification and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
- Educational Qualification. Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service)
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2001 (both date inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
- Pay and Allowances. On joining Indian Coast Guard you will be placed in Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced from time to time.
- How to Apply: Applications will be accepted Online only from 11 to 21 Feb till 1700 Hrs. Candidates to login to joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for the filling of online application are:-
(i) The name of the candidate father/mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
(ii) Indicate the exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
(iii) Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
(iv) Candidates to choose any one Centre out of the options displayed.
(b) To fill up the “Online” application the candidates need to login to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. Read the instructions carefully and proceed as give below:-
(i) Select the advertisement for Yantrik 02/2019 Batch (Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering).
(ii) Select the post applied from any one of the following:-
(aa) Yantrik Technical [Mechanical] (ab) Yantrik Technical [Electrical] (ac) Yantrik Technical [Electronics and Telecommunication] (iii) Read the instructions and click on the I Agree button and the Online Application will be displayed
(iv) Proceed to fill up the application (All-Star (*) marked entries are mandatory and to be filled).
(v) On Completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior to clicking on the submit button.
(vi) On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of the e-admit card. Applicants to take a printout of the e-admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 05 Mar to 15 Mar 19 post short listing of the online application. For candidates Not meeting the eligibility criteria, a Rejection slip giving the cause of rejection with application number will be displayed shortlisting criteria will be based on a higher percentage of marks.
(vii) Candidate is required to bring three copies of the e-admit card having allotted Roll number with latest identical colour passport size photographs with Blue background pasted and signed at the bottom of the e-admit card against space provided for the signature (Photograph Shall not be older than One Month). Candidates shall keep one e-admit card ready along with Original documents and photocopies off all required documents self attested i.e 10th class pass certificates and Mark sheet, Diploma certificate and Mark sheets of all semester cast certificate wherever required and sports certificate shall be carried by the candidate (if applicable) and submitted at the examination centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of examination shall not be permitted to appear in the examination.
The Written test will be conducted at the following recruitment centres:-
Mumbai: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony Mumbai-30
Chennai: Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road Royapuram, Chennai-13
Kolkata: Coast Guard Reginal Headquarters (North East) Synthesis Business Park, 6th-floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhatm Kolkata WB-700161
- descriptions off, selected
- captions settings, opens captions settings dialog
- captions off, selected
This is a modal window.
The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
Caption Settings Dialog
Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.
Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow
Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Noida: Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A01 Sector-24 Associate HCL Technologies Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201301
For further details, please read official notification (click here).