RRB Group D Recruitment 2019 to begin tomorrow at these 16 regional websites for 1 lac Level-1 jobs!
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is scheduled to release the detailed notification for Level 1 Posts against advertisement number RRC-01/2019 and commence the online application process for the same today i.e. Tuesday, 12th March 2019, 5 pm onwards on the official websites of the participating Railway Recruitment Boards viz:
1. RRB Ahmedabad - www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
2. RRB Ajmer - www.rrbajmer.gov.in
3. RRB Allahabad - www.rrbald.gov.in
4. RRB Bangalore - www.rrbbnc.gov.in
5. RRB Bhopal - www.rrbbpl.nic.in
6. RRB Bhubaneshwar - www.rrbbbs.gov.in
7. RRB Bilaspur - www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
8. RRB Chandigarh - www.rrbcdg.gov.in
9. RRB Chennai - www.rrbchennai.gov.in
10. RRB Gorakhpur - www.rrbgkp.gov.in
11. RRB Guwahati - www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
12. RRB Kolkata - www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
13. RRB Mumbai - www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
14. RRB Patna - www.rrbpatna.gov.in
15. RRB Ranchi - www.rrbranchi.gov.in
16. RRB Secunderabad - www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
The Indian Railways had notified 1 lac vacancies via RRB Recruitment 2019 for Level 1 Posts against RRC-01/2019. There are various posts that come under Level-1 category viz Track Maintainer Grade IV, Helper/Assistant in various Technical departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical and S&T Departments), Assistant Pointsman, etc.
The applicants need to be minimum Class 10th i.e. SSC passed to apply for Level 1 posts, however, the exact qualification, pay scale, medical standards, age-limit and selection process is yet to announced by the Indian Railways for RRC-01/2019 RRB Level 1 Recruitment 2019.
Interested candidates must keep a tab on the relevant regional Railway Recruitment Board’s official website tomorrow to download the detailed Information Bulletin. Candidates must go through the official notification to understand the terms and conditions, and submit their online applications at the earliest, rather than waiting for the last date (yet to be notified by