SBI Recruitment 2019: Online application process for 579 Specialist Officers posts ends tomorrow; know how to register at sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2019: The interested candidates who want to apply for the posts at SBI's Wealth Management Business Unit, must fill the application forms that are available on the official website - sbi.co.in, onlinesbi.com.
The State Bank of India (SBI) will close the application process for 579 Specialist Cadre Officers tomorrow, June 12. The interested candidates who want to apply for the posts at SBI's Wealth Management Business Unit, must fill the application forms that are available on the official website - sbi.co.in, onlinesbi.com.
Applicants are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their application/candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
The official notification reads, “Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.”
Name of the organisation: The State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of the post: Specialist Cadre Officers
Number of the posts: 579
Details of vacancy:
• Head (Product, Investment & Research) – 1 post
• Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst) – 1 post
• Relationship Manager,
• Relationship Manager (e-Wealth),
• Relationship Manager (NRI) – 486 posts
• Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 20 posts
• Customer Relationship Executive – 66 posts
• Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone) – 1 post
• Central Operation Team Support – 3 posts
• Risk & Compliance Officer – 1 post
Type of job: The job will be contractual in nature. The contract period is of five years including one year for probation for all the posts. Candidate can apply for more than one post.
Official websites: sbi.co.in, onlinesbi.com
Selection process: For these vacancies, SBI has invited applications from graduates and postgraduates having work experience. There will be no written test for the recruitment. The selection of candidates will be done on shortlisting and interview basis.
• Head: 80-99.62 lakhs p.a.
• Central Research Team: 25.00 -45.00 lakhs p.a.
• Relationship Managers- 6- 15.00 lakhs p.a.
• Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 10- 28.00 lakhs p.a.
• Customer Relationship Executive: 2- 3 lakhs p.a.
• Zonal Head Sales: 25- 45.00 lakhs p.a.
• Central Operation Team Support: 10-15.00 lakhs p.a.
• Risk & Compliance Officers: 22-27.00 lakhs p.a.
SBI Recruitment 2019: How to apply
Step 1- Visit SBI website - sbi.co.in
Step 2- Click on the notification
Step 3- Register by creating an account id and password
Step 4- Fill the application form
Step 5- Pay the application fee in online mode as this is only acceptable.
*For General/EWS/OBC candidates it is Rs 750, while SC/ ST/ PWD applicants have to pay an amount of Rs 125.
Step 6- Preview the application form before final submission
Step 7- Submit the application form and take a print out
Direct link - SBI Recruitment 2019 Notification
All the best!