newsdog Facebook

Poisonous snake Rattle Viper bites mother-daughter, something that happened later will shock you!

News Track 2019-07-10 03:36:00

You may have read, seen or heard many incidents of poisonous snake bites. All kinds of snakes are poisonous. One such strange case we're going to tell you. Have you ever heard that the person who has been bitten by the snake will catch him alive and reach the hospital? That's what this mother-daughter is going to give you information about.

These dresses are quite fashionable for girls

In fact, a similar incident has taken place recently in Mayanagari Mumbai, which in itself is unique and shocking. The rain brought the people to Mumbai wandering in search of safe places to save their lives. Meanwhile, a dangerous and poisonous snake named Rattle Viper reached Dharavi. It entered a house and smothered her mother and daughter. Surprisingly, after the snake was bitten, the mother did not give up and grabbed the poisonous snake and then the mother and daughter took it to the hospital.

The woman named Sultana Khan is said to have lived with her 18-year-old daughter Taishin Khan near the Dharavi bus depot. On Sunday morning, when the woman's daughter Taishin was standing at the door, the rattle viper came and bitten her. Hearing the daughter's screaming, the mother Sultana came for help, but the snake bites her too. After cutting the mother-daughter, the snake came out of the place, before the woman grabbed her tail and took her into possession. After catching the snake, the mother and daughter immediately called the taxi and rushed to the hospital.

When the woman arrived at the hospital with a live snake, the people there were also terrified to see the scene. The woman then said that the snake had bitten her and her daughter, so she caught the snake alive so that she could start treatment immediately. The doctors admitted the mother and daughter to the emergency ward and started treating both.

You may have read, seen or heard many incidents of poisonous snake bites. All kinds of snakes are poisonous. One such strange case we're going to tell you. Have you ever heard that the person who has been bitten by the snake will catch him alive and reach the hospital? That's what this mother-daughter is going to give you information about.



In fact, a similar incident has taken place recently in Mayanagari Mumbai, which in itself is unique and shocking. The rain brought the people to Mumbai wandering in search of safe places to save their lives. Meanwhile, a dangerous and poisonous snake named Rattle Viper reached Dharavi. It entered a house and smothered her mother and daughter. Surprisingly, after the snake was bitten, the mother did not give up and grabbed the poisonous snake and then the mother and daughter took it to the hospital.

The woman named Sultana Khan is said to have lived with her 18-year-old daughter Taishin Khan near the Dharavi bus depot. On Sunday morning, when the woman's daughter Taishin was standing at the door, the rattle viper came and bitten her. Hearing the daughter's screaming, the mother Sultana came for help, but the snake bites her too. After cutting the mother-daughter, the snake came out of the place, before the woman grabbed her tail and took her into possession. After catching the snake, the mother and daughter immediately called the taxi and rushed to the hospital.

When the woman arrived at the hospital with a live snake, the people there were also terrified to see the scene. The woman then said that the snake had bitten her and her daughter, so she caught the snake alive so that she could start treatment immediately. The doctors admitted the mother and daughter to the emergency ward and started treating both.