Cat Sex Glucose Drip
- A male cat in China named Xiaopi was left unattended at a boarding facility, where he proceeded to mate with five female cats (that we know of) in one night.
- He was so exhausted from his eight-hour sex marathon that he required a glucose IV drip the next day.
- Now, the animal hotel is pissed at the cat’s owner because all these female cats are pregnant.
- The cat’s owner is all like: “LOL, I TOLD YOU HE WASN’T NEUTERED, so maybe you shouldn’t have let him roam free? Also, sending you the bill for the motherf*cking IV DRIP my cat needed because you let him have sex for eight hours on a half-empty stomach.”
- For added color, the cat’s name, Xiaopi, translates into “little fart” or “little naughty,” which is *chef’s kiss* amazing.
A male cat in China named Xiaopi was left unattended by animal hotel staff overnight, during which he went on a sex-having rampage and mated with five female cats. He was so exhausted the next morning that he required a glucose IV drip, according to the New Zealand Herald. One of the cat’s owners, identified only as a Mr. Zhao, posted a furious account online of his pet-boarding nightmare, in which he described the event (aka the cat orgy).
Mr. Zhao and his wife had left Xiaopi (which roughly translates to “little fart” or “little naughty” in Mandarin) in the hands of what they thought was a very professional animal hotel for overnight boarding...only to discover that they’d been bamboozled. Mr. Zhao had warned staff ahead of time that Xiaopi was not neutered, so upon discovering that their lil floof had been left to mingle with other potentially un-spayed female cats, he was rightfully pissed. That night, the hotel had opened all the cages to feed the animals, then left them to mingle overnight after the staff went home. Upon reviewing security footage, Mr. Zhao says he saw Xiaopi mating with at least five female cats (potentially more, but he could only see five on the camera footage) between the hours of 10:40 p.m. and 5 a.m.
Also shitty: The animal hotel didn’t even feed Xiaopi during the day! So props to this cat, because personally, if I don’t graze throughout the day, I’m in no mood to talk to people, let alone participate in an eight-hour bacchanal. It’s no wonder, then, that the next day, Xiaopi was so GD tired and exhausted that he needed an IV.Not Xiaopi specifically, but another tired Russian blue cat! Big mood.
Zhu Yun Xiao / EyeEm
Finally, for the pièce de résistance of this janky animal-boarding nightmare: The boarding facility is PISSED at Mr. Zhao because now all these female-cat owners are complaining that their cats are pregnant! But Mr. Zhao is like, “Um, I told you he wasn’t neutered, and btw, you did ME dirty by neglecting my cat, who is now on a glucose IV drip from being so exhausted!” (He didn’t actually say this.)
Per recent developments by the New Zealand Herald, Mr. Zhao recently said that the hotel has apologized and offered to pay for Xiaopi’s fluid therapy as well as give any female-cat owners involved ¥500, or...$70.
What a shitshow. Condolences to Little Fart, the pregnant female cats, and their families, and a reminder to make that vet appointment to spay and neuter your pets if you haven’t already!Carina Hsieh Sex & Relationships Editor Carina Hsieh lives in NYC with her French Bulldog Bao Bao — follow her on Instagram and Twitter • Candace Bushnell once called her the Samantha Jones of Tinder • She enjoys hanging out in the candle aisle of TJ Maxx and getting lost in Amazon spirals.